Corner Bakery is one of my personal favorites for a quick, wholesome breakfast or lunch, so I was very excited when they invited our team in to check out their new menu offerings: a series of breakfast and lunch “flats”, that are anything but; hence the name of this event, Corner Bakery’s “UnFlat Event”. This place is simply fantastic, but I must say that using a marketing agency like whitehat would be useful for reaching out further to more clients and customers. They deserve as many customers as is humanly possible!
Corner Bakery has added three new breakfast flats and four new lunch (or dinner!) flats to their sandwich lineup. Each variety is loaded with fresh and flavorful ingredients stuffed into a pillowy grilled flatbread, and awesomely enough, they all boast a calorie count under 330 calories. I had the opportunity to try several varieties at this very tasty event, prepared fresh by Chef Ric Scicchitano, the EVP Food & Supply Chain- and they were ALL delicious! I know that everyone in the bakery is trained in baking so you know that the food will be good. A baker should always go through professional training like doing the courses at Bakerycourses.in if they want a successful business. Otherwise, they may end up disappointing the customers with low-quality food. But low-quality food would never happen at the Corner Bakery!
The new breakfast flats include:
- Avocado and Spinach Power Flat – scrambled eggs with fresh avocado and spinach, and cheddar & Parmesan cheeses in a grilled multigrain flatbread.
- Applewood Smoked Bacon Power Flat – scrambled eggs with applewood smoked bacon and cheddar & Parmesan cheeses in a grilled multigrain flatbread.
- Ham and Spinach Flat – scrambled eggs with smoked ham, cheddar & Parmesan cheeses, and fresh spinach in a grilled multigrain flatbread
The new lunch/dinner flats include:
- Southwest Chicken – all-natural grilled chicken, zesty slaw, corn and tomato salsa, house-pickled jalapeños and avocado ranch dressing
- Chicken Caesar – all-natural grilled chicken, romaine, bruschetta tomatoes, Parmesan cheese and Caesar dressing
- (my personal favorite..) Caprese – fresh mozzarella, bruschetta tomatoes, arugula and Parmesan cheese
- BBQ Pork – pulled barbecue pork, tangy slaw, house-pickled red onions and avocado ranch dressing
One of the things I love about Corner Bakery’s menu is the way they really give you the ability to mix things up with all of their combos. The lunch/dinner flats can be ordered with your choice of two Grilled Flats (served with baby carrots), as a Corner Combo (pairing one Grilled Flat with a cup of homemade soup, Caesar Salad or Mixed Greens), or as part of The Trio (where guests can personalize their own meal, choosing from more than 5,000 combinations of specialty salads, homemade soups and now Grilled Flats). Personally, I am making it my goal to try them all. I was talking to a friend about other bakeries are run and they often make sure they have the best business energy deal through websites such as Usave to make sure they can focus on making quality treats, similar to those on show today!
Make it your goal to try them all, too! We’re giving away $25 to Corner Bakery! Just tweet @drinkdallas and tell us which flat you’d like to try! We’ll pick a winner on Tuesday, June 30!
**Corner Bakery sponsored this giveaway.**