Some of my buddies over at iliveindallas.com put together a 2014 Beer & Brewers Index. Here’s some info about it and a link to download it directly:
…the most comprehensive, most complete, and most up-to-date repository of beers and brewers in Dallas-Fort Worth (at this point in time). Sorry, for the superlatives, but I can promise you, every word is true. Today we are announcing DFW Beer & Brewers Index . This local buzz almanac will give you a run down of every beer and brewer (including 19 up-and-coming) in the DFW area. It doesn’t stop at the year-round beers – it covers seasonal as well, so you know what to warm yourself with in the winter, and keep you cool in the summer. This directory of beer and brewers may be hard to digest in one sitting, but will act as a a reference guide to get your local fix when you need it. Every true local beer buff or supporter must have a copy to be able to call him/herself that. Download it here.
In this 26 page archive of awesome you’ll find:
- 8 Dallas-area brewers with 87 beers from neighborhoods like Trinity Groves.
- 4 Fort Worth-area brewers with 38 beers from neighborhoods like West 7th.
- Specific addresses of all 18 already established breweries
- 6 brewers with 46 beers outside the city, but still close enough to make the hike
- Tour times of all the major breweries
- A list of the 20 breweries soon to open
- A list of 81 of the Best Places to Find Local Beer by City
- Background info on 18 established breweries