NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AND/OR INSTAGRAM.
SusieDrink’s Absolut Elyx #RaiseItForward Sweepstakes (hereby referred to as the “Contest” or “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia). Void in Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. Employees of SusieDrinks, Aglet, Pernod Ricard, or other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest are not eligible. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
Agreement to Official Rules
Registration and/or participation in the Contest constitutes a participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. The Sponsor has the sole right to end or alter this promotion at any time without notice to entrants. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Persons who have not affirmatively indicated their acceptance of the Official Rules are not eligible to participate or win.
Contest Submission Period
Entries will be accepted from March 22, 2019 at 12:00am until April 22, 2019 at 11:59pm. All times are in Central Time.
Eligible entrants can enter the Promotion during the Contest Submission Period in three ways. Entry is free. Entries can be submitted by:
(1) posting an image as outlined in the submission requirements on a public Instagram account using the hashtag #RaiseItForwardTX.
(2) emailing email@example.com with an email titled “Absolut Elyx #RaiseItForward Sweepstakes” and including an image as outlined in the submission requirements
Unlimited entries will be accepted. Four random winners will be selected from all the eligible and correct entries, and each entrant will win a prize listed in “Winner Selection and Verification of Potential Winners” below.
A participant can set up a Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter account by visiting facebook.com, instagram.com, twitter.com (respectively), or by downloading the corresponding mobile application and registering a new account. Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts are free to create.
All Submissions must meet the requirements set forth below in “Submission Requirements” and “Terms of Submission”. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. The Sponsor may use any submissions without the permission of the entrant at any time, without incurring royalties for use.
Images must clearly show a cup, glass, cocktail, drinking glass, etc. of any sort.
Posted images on Instagram must be posted to public accounts to be eligible and the caption must contain the hashtag #RaiseItForwardTX. The captions and/or entries must not contain inappropriate content, including lewd gestures, vulgar language, or anything that could be deemed offensive. Entrants must have public accounts in order for the entry to be seen by Contest administrators, therefore, entrants with private accounts will not be eligible.
Terms of Submission
As conditions of entry into this Sweepstakes, and by uploading or posting a Submission—text, photo, video, or otherwise—each Entrant:
– WARRANTS AND REPRESENTS THAT THE ENTRANT OWNS ALL RIGHTS TO THE SUBMISSION HE/SHE IS ENTERING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMAGE AND THE PERFORMANCE CONTAINED IN EACH SUBMISSION;
– WARRANTS AND REPRESENTS THAT THE ENTRANT IS THE INDIVIDUAL PICTURED IN THE SUBMISSION (IF VISIBLE), OR, ALTERNATIVELY, THAT THE ENTRANT HAS OBTAINED PERMISSION FROM EACH PERSON WHO APPEARS IN THE SUBMISSION TO GRANT THE RIGHTS TO THE SPONSOR DESCRIBED IN THESE RULES, AND CAN MAKE WRITTEN COPIES OF SUCH PERMISSIONS AVAILABLE TO THE SPONSOR UPON REQUEST;
– WARRANTS AND REPRESENTS THAT HIS/HER SUBMISSION(S): (a) ARE ORIGINAL TO THE ENTRANT AND HAVE BEEN LEGALLY OBTAINED AND CREATED, (b) DO NOT INFRINGE THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, PRIVACY OR PUBLICITY RIGHTS OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR MORAL RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, OR VIOLATE APPLICABLE LAWS, REGULATIONS, OR NETWORK STANDARDS; Irrevocably grants to Sponsor and their affiliates, legal representatives, assigns, agents and licensees, the unconditional and perpetual right and permission to copyright (as appropriate), reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse (without limitation as to when or to the number of times used), the Entrant’s name, address, image, voice, likeness, statements, biographical material and Submission, including, but not limited to, the video or digital recording and performances contained in any of the above items (in each case, as submitted or as edited/modified in any way by the Sponsor, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion), as well as any additional photographic images, video images, portraits, interviews or other materials relating to the Entrant and arising out of his/her participation in this Sweepstakes (with or without using the Entrant’s name) (collectively, the “Additional Materials”) in any media throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation (except if required by law), or approval from the Entrant or any other party.
– Forever waives any rights of privacy, intellectual property rights, and any other legal or moral rights that may preclude the Sponsor’s use of the Entrant’s Submission or Additional Materials, or require the Entrant’s permission for Sponsor to use them for any purpose, and agrees to never sue or assert any claim against the Sponsor’s use of those Materials or under any theory of contract or tort law; and
– Agrees to indemnify and hold the Sponsor and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders or other partners, and any of their employees (collectively, the “Promotion Indemnitees”), harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Promotion Indemnitees due to or arising out of the Entrant’s Entry Materials or Additional Materials in this Promotion, or the Entrant’s conduct during and in connection with this Promotion, including but not limited to trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, right of publicity, right of privacy or defamation.
– Agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor from any and all claims that any commercial, advertising, presentation, web content or any other material subsequently produced, presented, and/or prepared by or on behalf of Sponsor infringes on the rights of Entrant’s work as contained in any Submission.
Winner Selection and Verification of Potential Winners
On April 23, 2019, four random entries will be selected from all eligible entries and each will win a prize (identified below). All correct entries have an equal chance of being chosen. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible “entries” at the end of the submission period. Winner is subject to verification. The winners will be contacted via email.
Prize winners will receive:
> 1 winner: 1 Absolut Elyx Copper Flamingo Punch Bowl and 1-750mL bottle of Absolut Elyx Single Estate Handcrafted Vodka (value: $438) (shown here: https://www.elyxboutique.com/collections/drinking-vessels/products/copper-flamingo-punch-bowl)
> 3 winners: 1 Absolut Elyx Copper Coupe: $39.50 (shown here: https://www.elyxboutique.com/collections/drinking-vessels/products/copper-cocktail-coupe-gift-set)
Any and all taxes on prizes are each winner’s sole responsibility (if applicable).
Entrants agree that the Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Contest and that all decisions of Sponsor are final and binding. If any of the potential winners cannot be contacted or fail to contact the Sponsor within 7 days of the winner announcements, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner in question forfeits prize. In the event that a potential winner of a sweepstakes prize is disqualified for any reason, another random winner will be selected to become the potential winner. If any potential winner is under the age of eighteen (18) years of age at the time of participation, the potential winner will need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian when signing the prize verification.
Release and Limitations of Liability
Except where prohibited, by registering and/or participating in the Contest, respondents agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of preparation for or actual participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest; (f) loss or damage to Submissions; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s preparation for or participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize. Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (a) any and all claims, judgments and awards allowed under the Official Rules shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participation in the Contest but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (b) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
The contest administrator and Sponsor have the right to change rules or requirements or end the Contest at any point without notice.
Collection of Data
Our registration process requires only certain information. Please take note that your user name, e-mail address, or other submissions that you make to this contest may contain your real name or other personally identifiable information and, as a result, may appear on the contest site.
Use of Data
We will make efforts so that your Data will not be provided to third parties unless (i) we obtain your consent, such as when you choose to opt-in or opt-out to the sharing of Data; (ii) a service provided on our contest site requires the interaction with or is provided by a third party; (iii) pursuant to legal process or law enforcement; (iv) we find that your use of the contest violates our this Policy, Terms of Service, other usage guidelines or as deemed reasonably necessary by us to protect our legal rights and/or property; (v) or (vi) the contest provider is purchased by a third party whereby that third party will be able to use the Data in the same manner as we can as set forth in this Policy. In the event you choose to use links that appear on our contest site to visit other web sites, you are advised to read the privacy policies that appear on those sites.