Get excited, my people … Mockingbird Station wants to give two lucky SDD readers wristbands for this Thursday’s Savor the Station!
You may be wondering, “BUT SUUUUUUSIE, HOW DO I WIN?!?!?!?!?” First, stop whining. Second, do one of the following* and include the restaurant in Mockingbird Station you’re excited to try bites from:
- Comment on this post
- Tweet me (@drinkdallas) AND Mockingbird Station (@mockingbirdsta)
- Write on my FB wall (/susiedrinksdallas)
If you don’t want to leave it to chance, go ahead and buy your wristbands here, and a portion of your ticket price will benefit Kidd’s Kids.
*a winner will be picked Wednesday around 6pm. Please enter before then!
After the unexpected passing of Kidd Kraddick this past weekend, so many Dallas residents who grew up listening to him are mourning the loss. Please find some great options to help his charity, Kidd’s Kids, below.
- Bread Winners | August 6 (5pm – close) | 15% of sales donated
- Katydid Collections | August 2-4 | 30% of all sales will be donated to KK (details)
- Chili’s | August 1 (all day) | 15% of your purchase donated (must print and present THIS EMAIL)
- Twisted Root | 7/31-8/6 | $1 for each shake sold donated to KK
- Old Navy at The Shops at Park Lane | August 8-11 | Donate $5 to Kidd’s Kids and get an additional 10% off your purchase
- KiddsKids.com | donate to KK
- OverstockArt.com | 20% of your purchase will be donated to KK
- Mockingbird Station’s Savor the Station | a portion of proceeds will go to Kidd’s Kids
- Pokey O’s Cookies and Ice Cream | Date TBD | Mention Kidd’s Kids and 20% of your purchase will be donated to KK
- El Fenix/Meso Maya/La Ventana | TBD
- More to come …
Concert for Kidd’s Kids (featuring Jonas Brothers, Jason Derulo, Andy Grammer, Cimorelli, Tim Halperin and more TBA!)