On February 22nd, here are the places that you should be drinking.
- BATTUTO ITALIAN KITCHEN BAR (18101 Preston Road, North Dallas)| $5 Margarita Matinis, 4-10pm
- BLUE GOOSE | $2 Blue Goose Frozen Margaritas all day
- CANTINA LAREDO
Addison, Frisco, and Grapevine | February 22 and 23rd, their Tres Amigos Casa Rita (pictured on the right) will be only $8 (regular price: $12.25)
- DEL FRISCO’S GRILLE (Southlake) | Try their Pomegranate Margarita (Camarena Reposado Tequila, Cointreau, Pom Juice and a Splash of Sweet N Sour) OR their Margarita 160 (which is only 160 calories)
- CANTINA LAREDO
- EL FENIX (all locations) | house margaritas are $2.95 all day
- LA VENTANA (Victory Park) | $4 blue margaritas
- ON THE BORDER | $1 margaritas (12oz, on the rocks or frozen, using Gold Tequila)
- PEAK AND ELM (Far East Dallas) | FREE margaritas
- URBAN TACO | mention #urbanrita and get $3 margaritas (limit 2)
- VICKERY PARK (Knox) | $4 frozen margaritas, $6 beeritas, $10 Mexican beer buckets, house-infused tequila specials
- WINDMILL LOUNGE (Dallas)
Enjoy their featured drinks, The Honeymoon and the Chili Margarita, both created by the infamous Charile Papaceno
THE VERACRUZANA PINEAPPLE MARGARITA
2 parts Milagro Reposado Tequila
¾ part Agave Nectar
1 part Fresh Lime Juice
4 Pineapple Chunks
2 Basil Leaves
Muddle pineapple and basil leaves in a Boston shaker. Add remaining ingredients and shake vigorously with ice. Strain into a rocks glass with fresh ice. Garnish cocktail with pineapple and basil.
THE PARTIDA MARGARITA
1.5 oz Partida Reposado
3/4 oz agave nectar
3/4 oz water
juice of one lime
Shake, strain over fresh ice. Garnish with a lime wheel.
2 oz. CAMUS VS Elegance
1 oz. lime juice
1 oz. orange juice
1 oz. triple sec
Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into glass, garnish with slime of lime.