Looking to celebrate National Tequila Day on July 24? Check out some great deals below!
- Blue Mesa | FREE quesadilla bar, 4-6:30 pm.
4-7:30pm: $4 Large Blue Margaritas, Sangria Blue Swirls, and Sangria
- Cantina Laredo | $5 shots of Patron Silver (normally $9.75)
- Chuys | 4-7pm, $3.95 house margaritas
- Desperados | 11am-7pm, $3.50 margaritas
- Hacienda on Henderson | FREE tequila tastings and open mic night
- El Fenix | $3.50 award-winning house margaritas (rocks or frozen), $2 Jose Cuervo floaters
- LA Fitness Signature Club in Uptown | free week pass to anyone that mentions SusieDrinksDallas & National Tequila Day recovery from 7/25-7/28
- Luna de Noche | 5 pm to close, $4 house margaritas
- Meso Maya | stop by Meso Maya for the chance to win a football signed by Emmitt Smith
- Primo’s | 3-7pm, $4 margaritas
- Pozo Mercado | $3 Margaritas, $3 guacamole & queso, $3 tacos
- Sundown at the Granada | 4-7pm & 10 pm to close, $4 frozen margaritas
- MORE TO COME!
(specials are offered all day unless otherwise indicated)
Azoteas Verdes Margarita
2 parts Milagro Reposado Tequila
1 part Fresh Lime Juice
0.75 parts A ave Nectar
2 strips of green Bell Peppers
1 D’Avignon Radish
1/5 Kale Leaf
Combine the pepper, radish and kale leaf in the mixing glass of a Boston shaker and muddle. Add remaining ingredients and ice and shake vigorously. Strain over fresh ice into a rocks glass and garnish with a kale leaf and lime wheel.
Getting Figgy with It
- 1.5 parts Milagro Anejo
- 2 parts Lemon Sour
- 2 teaspoons Fig Jam
- .5 parts Apple Juice
- 5 parts Egg Whites
Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into rocks glass. Garnish with a lemon wheel.
Blood Orange and Mint Cocktail
- 2 oz. Herradura Silver
- 2 oz. blood orange juice
- ½ oz. lime juice
- ½ oz. agave syrup
- 6-8 mint leaves
Place all ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice, shake vigorously. Strain into a high ball over cubed ice. Garnish with a mint sprig and a lime disc.
The Freshest Sangrita
- 4 parts Milagro Silver Tequila
- 4 parts fresh lime juice
- 4 parts grapefruit juice
- 8 parts grenadine
- 3 red Serrano peppers
In four shooter glasses, pour Milagro Silver neat. Cut serrano peppers in half and remove and veins, seeds or stems. Blend the halves with remaining ingredients and allow pepper infusion to steep for 2-3 hours. Strain and pour into four separate shooter glasses.
- 3 oz. silver tequila
- orange juice
- 1½ oz. grenadine
- orange slice and cocktail cherry, to decorate
Put 4–6 cracked ice cubes into a chilled highball glass. Pour the tequila over the ice. Fll up with orange juice. Stir well to mix. Slowly pour the grenadine over the orange juice mixture. Decorate with the orange slice and cocktail cherry. Serve immediately.
- 2 Parts Maestro Dobel Tequila
- 4 Parts Grapefruit Soda
- Splash Lime Juice
Shake and strain into a rocks glass. Lime Wedge garnish
- 2 oz. Maestro Dobel Tequila
- 1/2 oz. agave nectar
- 1/2 oz. fresh lime juice
Pour into an iced mixing glass. Shake and strain. Black salt rimmed cocktail glass, chilled. Lime wedge garnish.